Don’t miss Office Hours today! Here’s a partial summary of our conversation:
1. HDR workflows and production
– The guests Chris Seeger and Pablo Garcia discuss HDR and color space workflows for live production.
– Pablo Garcia has consulted on HDR workflows for FIFA and the Olympics.
– They discuss topics like UHD, HDR10, Dolby Vision, and color spaces for HDR production.
2. The Sony ILCE-1 camera
– The new tiny Sony ILCE-1 camera is discussed. It has a full-frame 61 megapixel sensor in a compact body.
– It is designed to be controlled remotely and integrated into camera arrays and drone systems.
3. Travel video production kits
– Panelists discuss lightweight video production kits for traveling and working remotely, including laptops, audio recorders, microphones, lights, and tripods.
4. YouTube growth strategies – I love what Jeffrey Powers is doing with Geekazine.
5. Alex and gang make fun of my purported microphone collection and worry that I might be starting a camera collection with the latest camera from Sony that is insanely great.